Tired and split steering wheel? A common problem over time with classic cars and usually, temporarily resolved by filling any cracks with vinyl paint.
Our Craftsmen will now re-cover your steering wheels and restore the luxurious, high quality finish with which it left the factory.
To begin restoring your steering wheel to pristine condition; simply place your order and follow these steps:
Send us your Steering wheel (Please retain your mounting bolt and Mercedes-Benz centre star, as these cannot be re-covered).
- If your wheel has any wooden components these will remain untouched during our procedure and will return to you in their original condition.
- Our Craftsmen will meticulously re-trim your wheel by hand with beautifully supple leather, matching the wheels original colour.
- The centre and horn button are re-colonized to create a factory fresh finish to match the new rim.
- It is a slow, hand crafted process and we recommend allowing up to four weeks from start to finish.
- Once the re-trim has finished, we will contact yourself to arrange courier payment and delivery of your beautifully, restored steering wheel.
While the thickness of the rim will increase marginally in line with the leather hide used. However, if you would prefer a chunkier, weightier feel, we're able to build up the rim with a foam underlay prior to its leather re-trim, simply select the option above.
- Carried out by Master Craftsmen
- Transforms damaged or cracked steering wheels into luxury cockpits
- Easy Step by Step Process
- Service may take up to four weeks to complete
- Upgrade Option available
- Perfect for Classic Car Restoration or Recovery projects
For further information, please call our team on 01386 791072.
- SL 107
- R129 SL