Should you change your mind or find that you no longer require your parts, you may return them to us for a refund, credit or exchange provided that we are notified of the requested return within 7 days of receiving your parts.
All returns are subject to the following conditions:
Before returning your item(s) please contact us. You can do this by:
- Filling in our online form via the button above
- Emailing the customer services department at email@example.com
- Calling on 01789 337070 - Option1
Your parts should be returned to us within 14 days of original receipt.
Any parts returned after 14 days of receipt or without a validated returns request form may be refused at our discretion.
The following items may not be returned unless incorrectly supplied or damaged in transit.
- Items that were specially made to order. This includes but is not limited to seats or covers thereof, exhaust systems, tailored car covers, carcoon storage systems.
- Items that were customised to your vehicle or order specifications in any way such as bespoke wiring looms, embroidery, printing, specific dimensions or construction, colour options.
- Items that were cut from a longer length or roll, Including, but not limited to upholstery material, wiring, pipes and hoses.
Posting Back to SLSHOP:
Please ensure that goods are returned in their original packaging and ensure that returning goods are re-packaged appropriately for transit.
You should include a copy of your returns form in with your item(s); failure to do so may delay the returns procedure.Please clearly mark your Sales Order Number on the outside of the package, and ship to the following address:
SLSHOPUnits 1a,2,3 & 4 Drayton Manor FarmStratford Upon AvonCV37 9RQEngland
- All goods are to be returned to us carriage paid. SLSHOP are not liable for the return carriage costs of unwanted or incorrectly ordered goods. If returning goods for exchange, carriage costs for the replacement goods will be due before despatch.
- If you are based outside of the UK, please ensure that your shipment is declared (and clearly marked) as a RETURN. SLSHOP reserve the right to deduct any unpaid import charges resulting from the incorrect declaration of your shipment from the value of the returned goods.
- All Goods should be returned to us UN-USED, in a re-saleable condition and with their original packaging. SLSHOP reserve the right to refuse returns which arrive damaged or handled to an unreasonable extent.
- All Goods returned after 14 days from receipt may be subject to a re-stocking fee of at least 25% and are only accepted at our sole discretion. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- You should consider using a tracked courier service when returning your parts.
- cannot accept liability for returned parcels which are misdelivered, lost, or damaged in transit.
MISSING, DAMAGED OR INCORRECTLY SUPPLIED GOODS
In addition to the aforementioned terms for returned goods, missing, damaged or incorrectly supplied goods are subject to the following conditions:
- You must notify us of any shortages or damage to your order within 48 hours of receipt. Beyond this time, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to raise your claim with the delivering courier. Please inform us by phone or email, and provide supporting images to [email protected]
- Where goods are missing upon arrival with no clear indication of loss in transit, you should allow us 3 to 5 working days for the relevant stock and despatch records to be checked.
- SLSHOP reserve the right to charge for the replacement of missing goods where our stock and despatch records are found to be correct.
- SLSHOP are not responsible for any costs incurred as a result of delays experienced due to the receipt of, and procedures related to, damaged, missing or incorrect goods.
- SLSHOP are not responsible for any cost incurred should you choose to return damaged or incorrectly supplied goods to us without prior agreement and instruction from us.
WARRANTIES & GUARANTEES
All products sold are subject solely to the manufacturer’s specified warranty or guarantee except where explicitly stated otherwise. You should register or complete and return all warranty documentation upon receipt of the goods purchased (where appropriate).
SLSHOP will deal directly with the manufacturer in raising a warranty claim on your behalf but accepts no liability for loss or expenses caused by the raising of a warranty claim.
Before returning an item for Warranty please contact us for a Return Authorisation Number.
In addition to the aforementioned terms for returned goods, items returned for warranty are subject to the following conditions:
- SLSHOP does not accept liability for any cost incurred during the fitting or removal of parts subject to warranty claim.
- The specific manufacturer of a part subject to a warranty claim is responsible for the assessment and testing of the part.
The manufacturer reserves the right to decline a warranty claim if it is established that there is no fault, or that any fault present is the result of incorrect fitting or unreasonable handling.
- In our experience, warranty claims can take up to 13 weeks to process depending on the manufacturer in question.